Monday, June 7, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award :)

Prepare yourself for squees of girly delight..

Okay now that you've been properly warned...Stephanie over at Home on North Fillmore Street passed along the beautiful blogger award to me today. I cannot tell you how stoked that makes me, and how honored I am. 





Now part of the award is that the recipient share 10 things that other may not know about him/her.  So here we go with the top 10 things you probably don't know about me.

1. I love random, obscure bands that no one has ever heard of. I don't know why...I just do. My play lists are mainly comprised of random bands that even Google looks at me funny and says, "Whatchyoo talking 'bout Willis?"

2. I've been to England once and Italy twice. 

3. I love music but do not have a favorite band or artist

4. I love to read. James Patterson is my favorite author. 

5. I have written four novels, and am currently working on my fifth. 

6. In April I participated in Script Frenzy and wrote a 100 page screen play.

7. My parent's have two birds that can mimic their voices perfectly.

8. I was in the Navy for four years.

9. I love Glee! It's one of my most favorite TV shows ever. 
 
10. I am in love with the Twilight & Harry Potter series. Shamefully so, it's almost embarrassing. Almost.

And that was definitely way harder than I thought it would be. Now for my ten winners:


I'm a nerd and most of the blogs I follow or read are because they are fellow crochet/knitters, but each blog is fabulous in its own way and definitely one I thoroughly enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails