Sunday, July 18, 2010

a couple of things

first, this pic is totally awesome. I took it with my cell phone the other day on my way home from work. I know, not cool to photograph and drive, but as you can see, it appears I am the only car on the road (and I was...at least for a while).

Second, photoshop, alien skin or whatever you call it, is totally amazing. I took said photo above and did this:

         and this
you might not be impressed, but I sure am..lol.


Next, I am a huge So You Think You Can Dance fan...I loooove this song..the routine is okay (the dancing is fabulous, but its not one of my favorites) but this song...gah this girl is way talented...take a look:



Last, I got off early tonight (woo hoo, thank you Belk and your mid-year [or whatever its called] inventory, talk about a great surprise) and my weekend starts today...woot. I love mondays and tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails