Friday, July 23, 2010

a reminder

Two weeks ago I did photos of a little girl who is three months old. Her parent's were happy and we did a lot of pictures, had a great time; it was a lot of fun.

Today, her aunt called to see if her photos were ready, so I check and I tell her they are, and she asks if she can pick them up even though they're in her sister's name because this past Tuesday her brother in law passed away suddenly.

This job is taking a toll on my emotional state, lol. I mean, a woman whose brother in law passed suddenly, a woman whose daughter almost didn't see her first birthday, people who are so in love that it literally oozes out of them when they look at one another..

It's killing me.

So here's your little reminder for the day...life is short, love recklessly. 

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today 
(James Dean). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails