Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello..this is the real world calling

So for any of you who happened to stumble upon this chaotic world of absolute nothingness, then you know that I pretty much so spend my days pretending to be a writer.

Go ahead...laugh.

I will take a moment for you to giggle and roll your eyes and think that I am delusional-or slightly retarded.

Well...I have been writing this story for the last two months and posting it on this site for people to read...it's not the greatest thing I've ever written, I know that, its good enough, just not great. Regardless, it is a huge feat for me as it will be the first story I have ever completed.

*Pauses to pat self on back* :)

At nearly 70,000 words, 19 chapters I can see the finish line; I'm almost there; then today I get an email from a woman who called it, "an adulterous piece of garbage," and ranting about how she can’t believe that “so many people would read and follow this trash and we should all be ashamed of ourselves.”


My jaw dropped and I almost cried...yes, I almost cried because of her comment. It was the first time anyone had ever said anything so nasty about my writing. I know that this is something that happens, but did she really have to be so nasty about it? And not to mention, it was posted in the description that two of the characters were having an affair. So..whatever. I complained about it and now I'm letting it go.

*Poof* there it goes.

Now it's gone.


~E

1 comment:

  1. Some people just like the sound of their own keys clicking on the keyboard. Who cares. The people who count know you're a beast.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails