Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tunes I Heart This Week




Welcome to another installment of tunes I heart...I'm talking to myself again this week because nobody reads this. 
10. Finger Eleven - I'll Keep Your Memory Vague
Best Line:
I'll keep your memory vague
so you won't feel bad about me
9. Brandi Carlile - The Story
Best Line:
All of these lines across my face
Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am
But these stories don't mean anything
When you've got no one to tell them to
It's true...I was made for you

8. Reba McEntire - Consider Me Gone
Best Line:
If i'm not the one thing you can't stand to lose
If i'm not that arrow to the heart of you
If you don't get drunk on my kiss
If you think you can do better than this then i guess we're done
Let's not drag this on
Consider me gone
7. Miley Cyrus - I Hope You Find It
Best Line:

These clouds aren't going nowhere, baby
Rain keeps coming down
I just thought I'd try to call you, baby
For you got too far outta town
And I hope that you get this message that I'm leaving for you
'Cause I hate that you left without hearing the words that I needed you to


6. Iron & Wine - Each Coming Night
Best Line:
Will you say to me when I’m gone
"Your face has faded but lingers on
'Cause light strikes a deal with each coming night"
5.Camila - Abrazame
Best Line:
Y abrazame
No, no y abrazame
Dame una razon
Para quedarme
Yo no quiero tu compasion
Quiero que estes conmigo
Hasta que me haya ido
Y abrazame 
(In English)
And hold meNo, no and embraceGive me a reasonTo stayI do not want your pityI want you here with meUntil I'm goneAnd hold me 

4. Stars - Your Ex-Lover Is Dead
Best Line:
It's nothing but time and a face that you lose
I chose to feel it and you couldn't choose
I'll write you a postcard
I'll send you the news
From a house down the road from real love...

Live through this, and you won't look back...

There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave
You were what I wanted
I gave what I gave
I'm not sorry I met you
I'm not sorry it's over
I'm not sorry there's nothing to save
 
3. Blake Bollinger - Say The Lines
Best Line:
I'll say the lines
one more time
say the lines
in my mind
say the lines
one more time
say the lines
over and over

2. Awake!Awake! - Quickly I Take My Time
Best Line:
I'll take my time as fast as I can now
Search my mind to find how to flee this doubt
Search my heart to know how to hold one now
I spin out and let, let my pride unfold
I let go 
1. Alpha Rev - Goodbye From The Start
Best Line:
Was it goodbye from the start?
Now there is nothing left but promises
And the beautiful sadness
When you broke my heart
Was it a goodbye
Goodbye from the start?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails