Thursday, August 26, 2010

movie couples i heart

Have you ever seen a movie where the two main characters have such chemistry it makes the movie that much better?

If you say no please finish reading this post then scadattle to the movie store and pick up some of these flicks.

1. Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore
The Wedding Singer & 50 First Dates
Let's see...I love Adam Sandler, he's adorable with Drew and these movies are awesome...'nuff said.

2. Diane Lane & Richard Gere
Unfaithful & Nights in Rodanthe
Um, hello, Unfaithful was ridiculously sexy, totally hot and completely effin deranged. Nights in Rodanthe...oooh yum. Nicholas Sparks, Richard Gere and a love story only Mr. Sparks can pull off...

3. Zooey Deschanel & Joseph Gordon Levitt
(500) Days of Summer
This my new favorite movie, for reals, yo. I love the dynamics of the relationship between Tom and Summer...and I looooove (spoilers!!!) that they do not end up together. And I love their adorable little trip to Ikea....I wish there was an Ikea here in Florida so Steve and me could do that...."Darling, I don't know how to tell you this, but, there's a Chinese family in our bathroom." *sidelong gaze* *giggles*


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails