Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Things I love: The 2010 Version

This year has been quite an interesting year for me, a lot of new things have happened, some bad and some good. Some I wish hadn't happened and some that have made me totally stoked. So, as the year draws to a close and a new one begins, I've decided to look back at 2010 and pick out all the things I loved this last year.

Books:

1. The Hunger Games

2. Catching Fire

3. Mockingjay

4. The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud


Movies:

1. Shutter Island

2. (500) Days of Summer

3. The Hangover


TV Shows:

1. The Vampire Diaries

2. Lost

4. Hawaii 5-0
5. Hoarders


Music

1. Art Of War by Anberlin

2. Fire In The Pouring Rain by Bad City

3. Next Girl by The Black Keys

4. The Fall by Brendan James

5. Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars

6. Fireworks by You Me At Six

7. Bury Me Alive by We Are The Fallen

8. You by The Pretty Reckless

9. Animal by Neon Trees

10. Misery by Maroon 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails