Sunday, February 6, 2011

So it's been a while....

I haven't talked to you in a while...I don't know why. I could give you the usual flack about being busy with work and life, but the truth is, that for a while you sort of faded.

It sounds shitty, I'll be the first to admit it. I guess the fact is, I got so busy that my brain shut down and only allowed me to think of the things that I desperately needed to think of: eat, sleep, pee, drive to work, repeat.

I'm feeling down tonight. It's been a hell of a day and I'm sad and exhausted and upset and generally depressed. It's a really long story with a craptastic ending. I just dont want to deal with it anymore. I've been laying on the couch for like two hours listening to music - old music - hoping to find an escape, but none is coming. It sucks. I wish you were here to talk to...but you're not and that sucks too.
I guess everything just fucking sucks tonight.

God I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails