Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Creativity on the Fly

I'm burning a cd..here's a little diddy based on the titles of the songs I'm burning

I never knew I'd need you now
I never knew this was all we'd ever need
I'm begging you please, don't walk away
I won't enjoy the silence
I  know I always said happiness is overrated
but baby that attitude is long gone
and as you walk away
can't take my eyes off you
I want to shout "stop"
Heaven's only a breath away
we can get there little by little
so I run to you
and ignore the things people say
I  hope I'll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds
even when this is long gone
because nothing but a miracle
will make you see
that one day you will be the one
to erase this soundtrack to my broken heart
together, you and I
we're going
down


lolz..that was fun :)

Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
All We'd Ever Need - Lady Antebellum
Don't Walk Away - Mario
Enjoy the Silence - Anberlin (or Depeche Mode...depending on your ears taste buds)
Happiness is Overrated - The Airborne Toxic Event

Can't Take My Eyes off You - Lady Antebellum
Heave (little by little) - Theory of a Deadman
I run to You - Lady Antebellum
Things People Say - Lady Antebellum
I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In the Clouds - Mayday Parade
Long Gone - Lady Antebellum
Nothing But A Miracle - Diane Birch
One Day You Will - Lady Antebellum
Only You - Cartel
Soundtrack to My Broken Heart - Mario
Down - Jason Walker

these are all totes awesome songs..you should go listen to them..like right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails