Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Moonlight Awards

I'm so not above whoring my story

lol

so someone totally awesome

nominated Pictures of You

for something called a Moonlight Award

apparently its pretty cool

(I feel dumb, I didn't even know they had awards for fanfics lol)

so anyways..the first round of voting started today

so...

if you love me

or love Pictures of You

or just want to do something nice..

go to the website

Pictures is nominated for
The Mortal Award - Best All-Human
(which is the first category)

so just scroll on down till you see

Pictures of You by twilightsgrace23 (M)

and select that bad boy

then scroll on down and click submit

and tada

you just got some wings for being totally freaking spectacular


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails