Monday, April 5, 2010

Restarting Old Projects

Wow, I start to write this post and I get blindsided by Alex O'Loughlin...pause for thirty seconds of Aussie swooning...um hey...lol..okay back to the point.

A while (and I mean A WHILE!) back I started this story called Between You and I, and it was just a mess. I mean it had no direction, it was really just a bunch of rambling. But last night, while I was lying in bed desperately trying to sleep I got an idea. It just sort of crept up on me and was like "Hi Nikki, this is how you should start the story." Which is totally exciting because I think the story is great (lol I think I have to think its great...I wrote it...ha ha). But its more than that, its deeper than a lot of the other stuff that I've written, I want to say its darker than the other stuff I've written, but I don't know if dark is the right term. Eh, I guess it doesn't really matter.

I'm excited and I can't wait to start it...once I can find five minutes to sit down and actually do it.

so go me, I rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails