Friday, June 4, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp....

because I am the kind of person who always has to be doing something
I signed up for this a week or so ago..and it starts this Sunday..

I am sooooo excited to begin this creative and expressive journey...I have always been a creative person...always doing something..finding some way to make something and as I've gotten older I've really gotten into different mediums...I taught myself to sew, knit and crochet..I write, I doodle (not very well) and I've even gotten a job that forces me to flex my creative bone every minute of my ten hour work day...I am a photographer (and I feel like a fool for saying that...it seems like everyone says they are a photographer) maybe I should clarify...I am a portrait photographer trapped in the corner of a Belk inside of a mall...and I love every second of it.

So needless to say...totally stoked for this course to start!


On a totally different note...I checked my email when I got home from work and I have an email from the people who do those "aha moments" commercials..they are coming to Jacksonville (where I live) and want me to record a "defining moment" to share...I'm contemplating doing it, but I have to work that day so we'll see..either way it's a great opportunity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails