Thursday, June 3, 2010

Paint With Me Thursday: Buttons

 Simply Feather
First off..I hope everyone had a fantastic Memorial Day...we had a fantastically rainy one..lol. 

 I'm on a sort of "be yourself" kick this week...I did this one the other day because I wasn't sure if I'd have time to get to it on Thursday..it's a little weird looking..lol..


This, however, is my all time favorite out of all the other things I attempted. The buttons and the background I arranged on a sheet of paper and photographed, but the frame and the "be unique" is photoshopped because 1). I do not own a gnarly frame like that (I could die a happy girl if I did) and 2). My handwriting is no where near as neat as that.

So there ya have it...be unique and if you don't want to be unique, be as you are because you are fabulous! Now I'm off to work! Have a great day and an even better weekend!


To see more button inspired art work, zip on over to Simply Feather..I know, I know...I really  have to stop with the lame puns...next week!

5 comments:

  1. love the photoshoped frame! and the be unique phrase. you should swap that large pink button for something completely over the top...like a big yellow ugly-ass vintage button or something. something completely unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "Be unique" idea. Did you use another font from that same site? I love the whimsical feel of those fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did use another font from that same site. I am in love with the fonts, I downloaded all of them. Aww Heather, I'm kinda mad I didn't think of that...I have the perfect ugly ass button that would've worked fantastically!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Be as You ARE....(I think it is really cool that you have been on a be yourself kick this week-great advice.:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails