Sunday, June 20, 2010

just wanted to say...



that the first time I saw this...


it was FREAKING AWESOME

just saying. we saved up some money and then went to see it in the theater...it was so much fun...tons of people showed up, all decked out like HP characters and the movie was phenominal...so anyways...as I was scrowling through the channels the other day, setting everything to record (boo, because I have to work late over the weekends) I saw Harry Potter on HBO Saturday night I literally jumped up and down squeeling...
i heart this movie

like this part

and this part





and this part



so yeah...it was awesome to see it again...(and again, and again and again because i saved it to my DVR)

okay...huge nerd out...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails