Saturday, June 12, 2010

somethings you may (or may not) know about me...

I'm being lazy tonight. Work was....yeah, there really aren't any words for how work was today. I am sore, I will have a nasty bruise on my leg in the morning (tripped over my shoes laces and crashed into the camera stand...yeah, I'm not graceful at all) and squatting all day, making stupid noises and trying to make 16 month and miserable 16 year olds smile is no easy feat. I'm pooped. Creativity boot camp assignments are on hold until tomorrow night. But tonight, it's all about me. So here ya have it....somethings you may or may not know about moi.

  • I went to five different elementary/middle schools. In three different states. We moved a lot when I was a kid.
  • I was in the Navy
  • While in the Navy, I got to go to Spain, Italy (Sigonella and Naples), London, and some random island no ones ever heard of. 
  • I have seen the Rock of Gibraltar. Not really as impressive as it sounds.
  • My favorite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, then Shakespeare in Love. 
  • I hate the TV shows my husband watches. They make me want to go to sleep.
  • I loooove music but do not have a favorite band. 
  • I do, however, love John Mayer 
  • I belong to a small community of writers, and two of my stories have been nominated for awards (within the community). I won third place in one competition. 
  • When I was a little kid my favorite song was Huey Lewis and the News' "Doin' It All For My Baby"
  • For about fifteen seconds I was fairly obsessed with the Twilight novels
  • I actually like the Jonas Brothers'  music
  • I own two black cats, Chip & Hailey
  • I taught myself to knit & crochet
  • I listen to audio books on my way to work...currently listening to The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • I will tell people my favorite TV show is either Grey's Anatomy or Glee or Army Wives, etc, but its actually 48 Hours. 
  • The favorite part of my commute is driving over the Buckman Bridge on my way home from work. I love the way it smells - salty and briny in the early evening air. 
  • The only household chores I enjoy are cleaning the bathrooms and vacuuming
  • Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson are my favorite authors. I've read all of their novels. 
  • I hope to someday be a published author
  • I hate it when my toenails aren't painted.
  • I have a seven year old daughter named Bree.
  • My husband and I have been married for four years
  • I hate the summer
  • And I hate being cold
  • I love kettle cooked chips
  • My great-grandmother was 94 years old when she passed
  • I have two younger brothers that are both taller than me
  • My daughter and mom's birthdays are two days apart - daughters is on the 23 and mom's is on the 25
  • Lost is the (second) best all time awesome television show, like, Ever. for realz
and there ya have it. somethings you now know about me that you probably didn't want to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails