Friday, June 11, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp Day Six: Fluid

Day six here in creativity boot camp land. Again, struggled with today's word. I don't know why, but it made me stop and go, "hmm."


So without further ado, here goes nothing.

"Fluid"

I travelled south, snow white nothingness spread out for miles and miles in front of me. I felt myself gaining momentum as I slid down a small hill, flying toward my unknown destination. 

Peering behind me, I see another tear cresting over the edge of a freckle spotted cheek. I had no idea where I was headed as a chin rushed toward me. I flew off the edge and hung in the free space motionless for a moment, my view of the world unobstructed and I took it all in. then I fell, the floor rushing toward me, the world a brown blur.

If I had a voice I would have shouted, the rush, the exhilaration was too much to take. I wanted to shout with glee.

I am a tear.

A small inconsequential drop of liquid. I express you fears and frustrations. I carry your burdens and whisk them away so you feel better. 

I am a tear, and my job here is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails