Thursday, June 24, 2010

Today....

Well, if we're being honest...today kinda sucked. It started out good then rapidly (lol I almost wrote raBidly) went down hill.

*searches for the silver lining in this here situation*

...

*doesn't find it*

In addition to today being a lamespice day, I decided last night that fiction and I are no longer friends and we have parted ways. I have put down the pen and decided that it was time to take a break. Four (very) long novels later and I am beat. My brain is always going, going, going - always searching for what happens next to all my characters and trying to figure out what my next story is going to be....it's exhausting.

So anyways...technology (at least Olan Mills technology) hates me...I lost a customers pictures because I went picture taking happy...and some people should learn the fine art of shutting the heck up because I wasn't on the phone making social calls and if you're rude butt had been on time to your appointment we would have been good thank you very much.

Anyways..this has been a total bitchfest brought to you by the letter I and the number Suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails