Friday, October 8, 2010

originality



As you might have noticed, I'm on a sorta "be" week. I've been sorta stressed about stuff lately (mostly writing) and worrying about how pissed people are going to be over how my current story ends...and well, steve is sorta like screw it, write the story your way, because at the end of the day it's your story, your opinion is the only one that matters. 

So, the "be" theme is my way of reminding myself to be who I am, to write the story the way its told in my head and to stay true to who I am and my vision. 

So be original, write the things that not every one is going to love, wear the things that make you, you, listen to the music you love, and above all, stay true to who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails