Saturday, October 2, 2010

stare much?

I own a black cat. yup, I really do. His name is Chip (i so want another cat, meh, I'd rather have a dog so I could call it Fish, but that's neither here nor there). Chip likes to chillax on the back of the couch.

Well, I'm sitting on the couch right now, trying to write but really, I'm sitting here trying to decide what my favorite Glee song is. Well, somewhere between writing the 80th draft of chapter fifteen, pondering Glee and loving this new(?) Nelly song, I look to my left and Chip is eyeballing me.

like, trying to see into the depths of my soul kinda eyeballing.

it was creepy. i was kind of waiting for him to go all Pet Cemetery and eat my face.

but then he jumped off the couch and ran away, deciding not to eat my face. it was hilariously disturbing.

guess that's the hazard of owning a black cat...they like to stare creepily at you...

lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails