Tuesday, October 5, 2010

youth is wasted on the young...


Why? Because one day you're gonna wake up dead and wonder what the heck you did with your one precious life. 
Ready Diary of a Wimpy Kid books because they are hilarious

Follow the Jonas Brothers world tour because they are uber talented

Watch Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs when your kids are away at sleepovers and you got off early from work because its a cute movie and its fun.

Blast songs from last weeks episode of Glee because they are catchy and make you  happy.

My point is, age is just a number, responsibility is overwhelming and sometimes it's okay to let loose for an hour or two. 

I promise. 

And just to be clear, I read Wimpy Kid books because they are hilarious, I listen to the music of the Jonas Brothers and secretly covet concert tickets, I watch Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs whenever its on, in fact, my ringtone for Steve is the monkey saying, "Steve!" And I have several mixed CDs in my car devoted to music from Glee. 

It makes me feel carefree and in turn makes me feel young. Now off to drink a big glass of orange soda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails