Friday, March 15, 2013

Babies, babies and more babies

Everywhere I look, everywhere I go, it seems like everyone is pregnant, or toting around brand new babies.

Normally it doesn't bother me...people get pregnant all the time.

Everyone but me. Today for some reason it's bothering me more than normal.

Most of the time I don't want anymore kids. I'm happy with my one child, but there are days where I see people who I don't think deserve to have children popping them out like pez out of a daffy duck dispenser.

I see seventeen year old girls having babies, unemployed people having babies, people living off my paycheck having babies, ignorant people who dont even want babies having babies.

then there i am. sitting there watching as everyone else in the world gets pregnant and has babies. meanwhile, my hostile uterus is flipping me a big old middle finger laughing like a maniac.

so this is me crushing villages like a pissed off dinosaur, rawring all over the place.

so yeah, like rawr and stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails