Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Last First Day of Elementary School


 So today was the beginning of an ending of sorts. My daughter started her last day of elementary school this morning. At the end of this year she'll be going to middle school. It's kind of like a punch to the stomach when I think about it...she'll be heading to junior high next year and it's only seven years until she graduates...

I wonder where the time has gone....and because I'm feeling sentimental, let's walk down memory lane...

 First day of kindergarten...she was four on her first day of school, her birthday was a few days later....I criiied like a baby...lol


First grade...I can't believe how much difference a year makes..


Second Grade


Third Grade


Fourth Grade



Fifth Grade


Sixth Grade


It's crazy because soemtime's it's really hard to believe how much she's grown up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails