Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good Reads and See or Flee Flicks: A Book & Movie Review

Good Reads and See of Flee Flicks news....
Never got around to reading this though I really want to and have every intention of doing so...when I have time...



Now lets see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past...my husband made me watch this...yes..my hubs likes certain chick flicks...and he made me watch it in the fact that anytime it came on HBO he watched it. I went into the living room one afternoon to get something and it was on and I stopped to watch this one part, then I found myself sitting down to watch the whole movie.

It was okay in a cliched A Christmas Carol kind of way..that is the premise of the movie after all. Dirt bag dude revisits life and sees all he did wrong then wants to mend his dirty ways. All in all it was a cute movie, though sort of lacking on originality...however, it makes up for that for having Daniel Sunjata in it, who just so happens to be the hottie of the month..lol. I saw him in those Lifetime movies and now he's everywhere...

not that I'm complaining...

For realises...this man is seven kinds of pretty...lol

But, anywhoo...it's a good movie if you want to lose two hours...not a must see, but still a good time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails