Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

I found this list of sorts the other day of interesting things to think about during a long commute...or something like that and since I have a long commute I have found myself pondering some of them as I drive to and from work each day. Each day I will share my ponderings because I like to write this kinda stuff down then go back a year from now, re-read it and laugh at how silly I was. So here we go..topic number one:



1. 16 & Pregnant. I will tell you that I hate that show, that those girls are dumb for getting pregnant at 16 (my own opinion, no offense to anyone who disagrees) but when no one is home me and MTV are bff's. I will watch 16 & Pregnant marathons.

2. The Jonas Brothers. I love their music, I think they are adorable and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Well, almost. The saddest part of this is that I saw their little 3-d concert movie...with my daughter...we were the only two in the theater..it was embarassing

3. The computer game Chocolatier. I could spend weeks playing that...my child would go hungry, my husband would abandon all hope of intimacy, my cats would revert to their primal state and I would probably not notice because I love playing that game so much.

4. Potato chips. I looooove chips...shouldn't eat them, but I love them. I could eat chips, play chocolatier while listening to the Jonas Brothers and watching 16 & Pregnant.

5. Stephenie Meyer's The Twilight Saga...I had an unnatural obesession with those novels...not so much anymore...it was so bad that I turned to this stuff called fanfiction to find out if I had any kind of writing skillz. I guess I do because people read the stories, nominate them for awards and keep reading the stories I write...now I'm all embarassed that I admitted that out loud..lol

I think that's all my guilty pleasures..what are some of your guilty pleasures?

2 comments:

  1. my congratulations
    I hope we can keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the Twilight movies. And potato chips!

    I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blogger award. Please stop by my blog to pick up your award. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails