Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ten on the tenth



Here we go...ten songs I'm loving this week:

Airplanes by B.o.B ft Hayley Williams of Paramore

My Love Will Not Let You Down - by Bruce Springsteen

Use Me Up by Hanson

Jar Of Hearts by Christina Perri

Find Your Love by Drake

Don't Wake Me by Skillet

Me, Myself, & I by Hanson

On Your Own by Green River Ordinance

I'm Still Alive by Saving Abel

Don't Close Your Eyes (Acoustic) by The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

And yes, Hanson is the same Hanson who did Mmmbop all those years ago...the brothers have really come into their own as they've gotten older and these two songs reflect that maturity..so laugh if you want, but I liked them then and still do now. What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails