Friday, July 2, 2010

Tomorrow...

Is going to be a nightmare of the darkest variety. If you don't hear from me it's because I went bananas and ran screaming like a lunatic down Atlantic Blvd and kept running until I reached the ocean. I have 17 appointments on book, all fifteen minutes apart.

Today was the calm before the storm...five appointments, three of which showed up and none of them were before lunch, so I had three appointments all after three pm today, two of which were three month old babies.

Today was cake.

Today was the calm before the storm.

Tomorrow, I plan on taking my camera with me on my ride to work and I am going to do a sort of a day in the life of...the photo edition. Maybe that will stave off the bad mood I can already feel threatening....either way...it will be fun.

Have a safe 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails