Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Look

If you've stopped by lately you might have noticed that we have a new look here. I got really bored with the same old, same old and so last night I dusted off photoshop and got busy creating. 

It's a good thing I was off today because I was up until 2 this morning doodling.

and yes, I'm totally serious. 

Up until 2, then back up at 7 to help Monster Face (aka Bree) get ready for school.

Oh and I learned how to add a signature to my posts (woot)

lol.

Now onto the serious business.

My husband is the best. 

Yup, he's better than yours too.

Oh, why, you ask.

Three words:
NFL Sunday Ticket

Yes, my friends, season long access to EVERY football game that gets played. But what it really means for us is no blacked out Jags games for me and every Bucs game for Steve. 

yeah, I'm pretty stoked. 

Now if only September would hurry up and get here. 
Srsly. 

Now onto the way more serious (and I mean seriously sexy!) topic at hand.

this Rolling Stones magazine cover. 
(hold your heart...)





I shiver every time I see it...dear dude who plays Eric Northman (aka blond guy) you are  RIDICULOUSLY good looking. 
for realz

and if you disagree i will poke you with my spork. 

I'm not kidding.

(ok, ok, yes, I am)

oh, and (before i forget) my werewolf story is a bust...I thought the idea was good, but after thinking about it and talking it over with myself (i have no one to bounce ideas off of) I decided that it's not as awesome as I'd originally thought. however, The Ties that Bind is coming along nicely...I've finally worked out all my angles - the who and the why...it should be quite a nice surprise when people actually find out who the stalker is...
(I'm very excited because it's not any of the usual suspects...when people finally learn who it is they're going to be like, "I totally did not see that coming." ...or at least i hope so)

So there you have it. The last few days of my life in a nutshell. Now off to fix the cat house...they've knocked it over. 
again.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new look of the blog!!
    You have me to bounce ideas off of!!! I'm always here for you!
    We're finally home now, so maybe we can work out a schedule??
    Love ya babe!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails