Sunday, September 26, 2010

Full Circle Playlist - Take Two

I recently started rewriting Full Circle, and of course that means that it will get a brand new playlist (because let's face it, I found about 600 awesome songs that would work fabulously in the story.) So here they are for your auditory pleasure.

Full Circle Play List, take two
(in no particular order)

Starving Your Friends by Envy On The Coast
Ashes and Wine by A Fine Frenzy
Jacksonville by Brandon Flowers
Only The Young by Brandon Flowers
I Didn't See It Coming by Belle & Sebastian
I'm Not Living In The Real World by Belle & Sebastian
I Came Here To Get Over You by Brandon Flowers
No Matter What by Papa Roach*
Whisper by A Fine Frenzy
Think Of You by A Fine Frenzy
Last Of Days by A Fine Frenzy
Hope For The Hopeless by A Fine Frenzy
Borrowed Time by A Fine Frenzy
The Chain by Ingrid Michaelson*
Sleep Well, My Angel by We Are The Fallen*
The Fire by Papa Roach
Dying by Stone Sour
Hesitate by Stone Sour*
Hello, I'm In Delaware by City and Colour* (HUGE thank you to Almava for this song...City and Colour for the win! score!) 



Anything with a * by it is a song I highly recommend you listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails