Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's my party

And a cold, work, and cool weather decided to crash it...

not that I mind the cool weather, having the windows open because its 63 degrees outside is FABULOUS!

Aside from that, today was my birthday, I had to work, which was good, I had great customers, took awesome photos and had a generally good day. My mom and dad called me this morning and sang their gooby version of Happy Birthday to my voicemail which made me do a sorta half lol, half cry. They sent me an awesome card too, which totally made me smile. Steve baked me a red velvet cake (my favorite) and supreme pizza (another favorite), then we settled in to watch The Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy and The Mentalist.

Tomorrow is October 1st and officially means I can decorate for Halloween! Yay! I love Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails