So, anyways, that being said, this is the interview.
1. I saw in the A/N of chapter 1 that this started as a one shot as original fiction? Why did you decide to continue it?
It did start as an original story, and with each chapter has continued to be an original story. I post two versions of it. One with my original characters and one with Paul and Leah. I decided to continue because I felt like there was more there, a story that needed to be explored and told. On the original side, there was a lot of feedback and people wanted to know what happened next, so I kept going.
2. Do you have any desired to be published?I do want to be published, but I don’t feel like the stories I have to tell are very good, or original. I’m a big scaredy cat and will probably never even attempt it.
3. How did you find Twilight?
4. How did you get into Fanfiction?
5. What made you decide to be on the pro-wolf side of the fandom?
6. What is your favorite canon fic?
7. What is your favorite non-canon fic?
8. Is Capeside a real town or molded after a real town?
9. What made you decide to have be the town for the heartbroken?
10. How would you deal with a broken heart?
11 Do you have plans for more fics?
12 Of all your fics, which is your favorite?
13. If you could give one piece of advice to new authors, what would it be?