Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Non Canon couple review

Along with the interviews, they did a review of Coffee and Cigarettes. This is it.

Coffee and Cigarettes by TwilightsGrace23

In the lonely town of Capeside, the heartbroken come to rebuild their lives and for some….their hearts. Leah finds Capeside after a horrible split from her boyfriend, Sam. Just as she is getting settled and starting to accept that all men suck, the moving truck arrives at the house next door, complete with giant dog and hot man.
This AH fic is a work in progress but updates regularly and hooks you from the beginning. While most people don’t think of Leah/Paul as a good pairing…I can tell you right now that it is. I wasn’t sure either, but knowing TwilightGrace23′s other work, I had to give it a try. I am glad I did and you will be too. Go on…click the link…I dare you to try a new pairing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails