Friday, October 7, 2011

Age: 29...yowza I'm getting old
 
Bedsize: queen...but I need a king..lolz
 
Chores that you hate: hmmm...i actually kinda like doing chores, but if I had to choose, dishes
 
Dogs: I want one, but I'm kinda poor, so no pooch for me
 
Essential start to your day: go pee then drink a cup of coffee
 
Favorite color: light blue and light yellow
 
Gold or Silver: silver...gold is gaudy
 
Height: 5'-7"
 
Instruments you play: hmm...not a single one
 
Job title: Studio Photographer (doing a little dance)
 
Kids: i have one...she's kinda awesome
 
Live: florida...here's some advice...stear clear...it sucks here
 
Mother's Name: Mom
 
Nicknames: nikki, nik, nicolai (if you're dayna)
 
Overnight hospital stays: having a baby and having navy doctors almost kill you will take care of that easy peasy
 
Pet peeves: people who do not speak proper english, aka when they say, "what her doing?" um excuse me...i believe it is actually supposed to be "what is she doing?" kthnxbye
 
Quote from a movie or tv show:"You have all the tools you need. Now fight!" Sucker Punch
 
Right or Lefty: righty
 
Siblings: i have loads...lol...three sisters, two brothers
 
Time you wake up: depends...between 630 and 715
 
Underwear: under where?
 
Vegetable you hate: lima beans, peas, spinach, cooked carrots
 
What makes you run late: hmm...nothing...i hate being late...if I'm late its because of circumstances outside of my control
 
X-Rays You've Had: my knee
 
Yummy food you make: the title is fitting...its called yummy chicken dinner and it's yummy.
 
Zoo Animal:what about them? i like bears..they're kinda cool..and peacocks too
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails