Wednesday, June 19, 2013

No Day Like Today

After reading a blog about a this 5k called Color Me Rad, I hopped on over to the actual site to see if it was as rad as it sounded. And ps btw, it was. So after reading some information I decided I wanted to give it a try. On a good day I can walk over three miles, but as for running, eh well...I haven't run full time in a long time. But once upon a time I used to run miles and miles every day. I love running, it's such a freeing feeling, the rush of landscape blurring by..ugh, I love it. 

So that being said, I've decided to start training for the 5k. It's in mid-October so I have plenty of time to train and get ready, I just hope that I can stick with this and actually do it! 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails